TO OUR SERVICE CUSTOMERS
"Our charges for labor are not based on actual mechanics time, but are established by multiplying our retail labor rates by published industry time allowances, or our own judgment of the appropriate time to be charged." "You will be charged no more than the estimated price approved by you on the reverse side. However, if we discover that different or additional repairs are indicated, you will be contacted for your advance approval of a revised estimate." Hazardous Materials Handling Fees will be charged, at computed cost, when items removed from your vehicle, or items used in the process of repairing your vehicle, must be disposed of in compliance with government waste regulations.
1. Customer is hereby notified that the said property is not insured or protected to the amount of the actual cash value thereof, or otherwise, against loss occasioned by theft, fire or vandalism while the property remains with this repair facility.
2. Customer states no articles of personal property have been left in the vehicle and this repair facility is not responsible for inspection thereof.
3. This repair facility is not responsible for unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipment beyond dealer's control.
4. Due to the type of service requested some repairs must be sublet.
5. All charges for repairs including labor and materials furnished are due and payable simultaneously with the delivery of the within described vehicle or prior to delivery upon the expiration of two (2) days after notice that the repairs have been completed.
Notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the deposit in the United States mail, postage prepaid, of written notification to that effect addressed to the customer at the address given on the reverse side hereof.
6. If the vehicle described herein is not called for within two (2) days after such notice is given, a storage charge of $55.00 per day will be made for each day retroactive to the time the repair was completed or the repair was denied.
7. This repair facility is authorized to deliver the vehicle described herein or any of its contents to any person presenting the original receipt.
8. In addition to any and all other legal remedies available, by signing this Work Order I authorize this repair facility to have a lien on the vehicle described herein for all charges for repairs, including labor and parts, storage and/or towing, and to enforce such lien. Said Dealer is hereby expressly authorized to sell said vehicle at public auction after giving a twenty (20) day written notice by certified mail to the legal owner, registered owner, and Department of Motor Vehicles of intent to do so. On the sale date, the vehicle shall be sold to the highest cash bidder and the proceeds of sale must be used first to satisfy the lien plus storage costs and costs incident to sale, and the balance shall be forwarded to the legal owner, or if none, to the
registered owner, or if the address is unknown, it shall be forwarded to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Said expenses for sale shall also include a reasonable attorney's fee, which may be necessarily incurred.
9. If any of such charges remain unpaid for thirty (30) days after such request for payment, this repair facility may also refer such charges to its attorneys for collection and the customer will pay a reasonable attorney's fee.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY AND TERMS
We take great pride in our work and want the results to be to your satisfaction. For that reason we offer the following written limited warranty on all work we perform on this Work Order, unless stated otherwise in writing on the reverse side. This warranty is subject to the terms shown below.
All SERVICE or MAINTENANCE work is covered for SIX MONTHS or 6,000 MILES, whichever occurs first. All Brake Pads, Brake Shoes and other wearing items are covered for Twelve Months or 12,000 miles, which occurs first. Used parts carry NO parts or labor warranty what so ever.
All OtherREPAIRS are covered for Twenty Four MONTHS or 24,000 MILES from the time of original repair, whichever comes first.
If during the warranty period there is a failure or incorrect operation of this vehicle due to a part we installed or labor we performed we will, upon delivery of the vehicle to our usual place of business, repair or replace the defective part and/or rework the labor at no additional charge to you.
Your Warranty is covered by the TECHNET PROFESSIONAL 24 MONTH / 24,000 MILE NATIONWIDE LIMITED REPAIR WARRANTY ( https://www.technetprofessional.com/documents/nw_terms_en.pdf).
If a warranty issue occurs more than 25 miles from Quality 1 Auto Service/European Autowerks; 27512 Enterprise Circle West, Temecula, CA 92590,
outside of Quality 1 Auto Service/European Autowerks' normal business hours: 8am-5pm M-F,
If you are unable to reasonably return your vehicle to the original repair Facility, then prior to any Warranty repair work being performed you must call the Warranty Administrator, at 1-866-588-0728 for details and instructions.
THE FOLLOWING LIMITS APPLY - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product or service. This warranty applies only to the actual work listed and parts installed on this Work Order. No other warranty is implied or expressed. This warranty does not cover towing, storage, car rental, or any consequential or incidental damages, including damage to property, damage for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profit or income, which may be incurred as a result of defective parts or workmanship.
Quality 1 Auto Service will not be liable for any costs or charges incurred at other facilities without our express consent. Warranty will be voided by overheating, lack of lubrication, off-road use, misuse, negligence, failure to perform normal or required maintenance, abuse, modification of completed work, or the removal of any recording devices installed for monitoring purposes. Damage of any components due to contaminated fuels or lubricants will not be covered under the terms of this warranty.
Future maintenance/servicing costs are not included in this Work Order unless so stated in writing. This warranty does not cover any repair or replacement that is covered by manufacturer warranties or other warranties in effect at the time of failure or malfunctions. California law, as shown below, governs this warranty.
A buyer of this product in California has the right to have this product serviced or repaired during the warranty period. The warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days that the product has been out of the buyer's hands for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed. The warranty period will also be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the manufacturer or seller of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed. If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been fixed, the buyer may return this product for a replacement or a refund subject, in either case, to deduction of a reasonable charge for usage. This time extension does not affect the protections or remedies the buyer has under other laws.